Somehow not a single person posting on the pro-life pages I have visited has caught on…
One girl sent me a message with a link to this tumblr, but she was doing so to inform me that I, what she STILL assumes to be a fellow pro-lifer, was using an image that is actually an elephant fetus.
It is beyond disturbing to me that this woman has seen my blog, yet could not figure out that the person she was contacting on facebook was the person behind the blog… These people are the frontlines of the war against women’s bodies!
While I started all of this as a joke, I seriously hope you will consider the implications of people who operate on such emotionally impulsive principles making the laws that dictate when and how you start or expand your families.
This is some scary stuff, folks.
- caffeinatedashley likes this
- dyskrasia likes this
- subida likes this
- chaoticallyyours likes this
- nerdymouse likes this
- aestheticrequiem reblogged this from elephantfetusproject and added:
- tearsanddishsoap likes this
- democratsaresexier likes this
- feministafatale likes this
- ecowalnut likes this
- wolyboly likes this
- elephantfetusproject posted this